Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Conclusion of an Ignorant

I am ignorant. There are still many things I have to learn. Things I will learn in today’s years and things I will learn when I get wrinkles and scathes. Each day, each moment a fruit is ripen. It must not be wasted. We must always harvest the day.

Life teaches us many things in many ways. But whether we learn from it or not, this falls under our choice. There are no easy ways. If we want to learn then we have to pay the price, for “everyone who climbs the mountain to summit, has had to cross the valley and bruised the toes going over loose rocks”.

Finally, the most important thing I learned in life is it has taught me that a ship without an end location shall only wander the vastness of the ocean, never finding its island, never achieving actualization.

We must have the vision. We must have our goals in life. And when you know where you’re going, you’ll do everything to get there. It’s not about having the highest goal or the most extravagant dream; it’s about having a direction.

4 comments:

  1. part of my college essay series :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I like it... very life defining Lol. bagay to sa mga taong gulong gulo na sa buhay...

    Keep it up dude...^^ -Ald

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! galing naman! nakatagpo ako ng isang kakilala... nice post! panama sa isang tulad kong lagi lang nagaabang ng bukas. PREPARED! but don't have specific vision where to go. your an eye opener. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for this one. hihi i appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete